Hello from the Great North of Quebec

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
My bear was in that range of weight but I used a un-mentionable rifle, first bear I ever harvested neat thing was he was only about 15 yards from me on the ground face to face. I would like to hunt them again but use the long rifle.

Reactions: M&P

TNGhost

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

I am a frequent visitor to K-bec as well, in normal times. Always enjoy my time there.

Walkingeagle

45 Cal.
Reaction score
As we say here in the West, ”Howdy”, from Alberta. Can’t help ya with any contacts in Northern Quebec though, but there are a few on here from your province.
Walk

M&P

32 Cal
Reaction score
As we say here in the West, ”Howdy”, from Alberta. Can’t help ya with any contacts in Northern Quebec though, but there are a few on here from your province.
Walk
Thanks for the greetings ! I want to know, in Alberta is there any muzzloader related suppliers? Here in Quebec I didn’t find a single one. I know Cabelas Canada sell some rifles and supplies. But what about the parts? I make my own, but sometimes I want to save myself some work. I know most of the suppliers in the USA.

Larry (Omaha)

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
M & P
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here. Just ask and you will get answers.
Flintlocklar

Walkingeagle

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings ! I want to know, in Alberta is there any muzzloader related suppliers? Here in Quebec I didn’t find a single one. I know Cabelas Canada sell some rifles and supplies. But what about the parts? I make my own, but sometimes I want to save myself some work. I know most of the suppliers in the USA.
There is nothing really here. Hillfolk Musket Supplies in Saskatchewan has factory stuff, but I think they are mostly migrating towards the unmentionables nowdays. Track of the Wolf has been my go to for many years now.
Walk

lyman54

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome from Quebec, not quite as far north though. Does 60 miles N/W of Montreal count? I agree with Walkingeagle, we really have to look to the State's for supplies except for powder and caps. Usually a 2 week wait. Absolutely nothing here for revolvers.

Billy Boy

40 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome! Chased a moose or two across the bay from you.
Nice people, nine countryside..

Ames

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The horned toad says we should go to Mexico.
Last time crossing the border we were elected for the "Random" search. What fun.
Do you think it was because I answered yes when asked if I own any guns back in the states?
Cant lie and answer no next time. I'm in the computer now.
Hey! That's not guns. It's the wife's knickers! Put those back! :mad:

M&P

32 Cal
Reaction score
Last time crossing the border we were elected for the "Random" search. What fun.
Do you think it was because I answered yes when asked if I own any guns back in the states?
Cant lie and answer no next time. I'm in the computer now.
Hey! That's not guns. It's the wife's knickers! Put those back! :mad:
Haha ! Probably you got searched because you had to many knickers in your car and not enough guns !!! Seriously, I really don’t know why they searched you. I crossed the border only once in my life

Walkingeagle

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I get chosen for “random” searches almost every time, before I even get my passport or ID looked at. I do not believe its random.
Walk

Latest posts