• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from the Deep South

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New guy here and pretty new to black powder.

Been shooting modern stuff about two decades (will be 34 at the end of this month) and just recently fell off the deep end learning all I can about black powder. It started with a NMA 44. Since the end of last year i've gotten a few more c&b revolvers and a couple rifle-muskets. I just found this forum a couple days ago. Not sure how I missed it, looks like a nice active area...

I'm from central AL, looking forward to some good discusion and learning a few things.

Welcome. I just started BP shooting (revolvers) around January so I am pretty new. The forums and 99 percent of the information is fantastic. I have never seen a group organized and working together like these forums. Stay away from the forum about flags and statues or you might get a headache. ROTFLMAO. I've learned alot and through everyone's input tried a lot. Good Luck.

Welcome from TX. I used to have a house down in Enterprise during my time at Rucker. Good memories of my time down ther (except the Rucker part haha).

New guy here and pretty new to black powder.

Been shooting modern stuff about two decades (will be 34 at the end of this month) and just recently fell off the deep end learning all I can about black powder. It started with a NMA 44. Since the end of last year i've gotten a few more c&b revolvers and a couple rifle-muskets. I just found this forum a couple days ago. Not sure how I missed it, looks like a nice active area...

I'm from central AL, looking forward to some good discusion and learning a few things.
Welcome from East Texas. Lots of good people here, information, about black powder and all.

Back