• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Blue Ridge of North Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard. I’ve been over to visit the Blue Ridge and surrounding areas quite a bit. You’ve picked a heck of a pretty spot to settle down!

Welcome to the Forum!

If you're not a fur piece from Asheville, Rob's club in that vicinity is a great place to join in on the shootin'. They shoot twice a month, I believe. Start a "Conversation" (PM) with Rob and he can fill you in on the particulars, and get you on the mailing list.

Welcome to the Forum!

If you're not a fur piece from Asheville, Rob's club in that vicinity is a great place to join in on the shootin'. They shoot twice a month, I believe. Start a "Conversation" (PM) with Rob and he can fill you in on the particulars, and get you on the mailing list.
Is that the french broad group?

I was looking for property in western NC, eastern Tn, and finally bought some in southern Va just north of Mount Airy NC. The buck in my avatar is from that property.

Welcome! I'm visiting family in Clayton near Raleigh. I'm thinking about retiring here in a few years. I currently live in Oregon. I love your state. We went hiking on Pilot Mountain the other day. It was a great area. I'm used to more hills and mountains than here in Johnston County.

Welcome! I'm visiting family in Clayton near Raleigh. I'm thinking about retiring here in a few years. I currently live in Oregon. I love your state. We went hiking on Pilot Mountain the other day. It was a great area. I'm used to more hills and mountains than here in Johnston County.
If you can visit Western NC and especially the Linville Gorge wilderness area, I live less than an hour away from it. It's beautiful year-round. If you ever head this way message me and we can meet somewhere.

Back