• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we could have our own section "Lonestar Front Stuffers!!!"
That would be great! I love seeing other parts of the State! :horseback:
We could have a prize for the farthest drive. I'm about 300 miles from the Red River, and over 500 miles from Pampa.
For y'all living amongst the Yankees, for 300 miles, that's like driving from Bethel, Maine, thru New Hampshire and Vermont, and then into Canada, past Montreal and on to Ottawa.
I could have found a destination somewhere in NY, but who wants to go there?
Unless you go Upstate, which mostly shuns NYC and its politicians. :ghostly:

That would be great! I love seeing other parts of the State! :horseback:
We could have a prize for the farthest drive. I'm about 300 miles from the Red River, and over 500 miles from Pampa.
For y'all living amongst the Yankees, for 300 miles, that's like driving from Bethel, Maine, thru New Hampshire and Vermont, and then into Canada, past Montreal and on to Ottawa.
I could have found a destination somewhere in NY, but who wants to go there?
Unless you go Upstate, which mostly shuns NYC and its politicians. :ghostly:
It would take several hours of driving to get me as far North as you are. And I know of at least 1 member who is South of me by a few degrees of Latitude.

Back