• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from The Woodlands.
I like your LeMat. Did you age it, or have it done?
Or is it original? :thumb:
Looks like you'll fit in here nicely.
Where in The Great State do you live?
I'm between Conroe and Houston, in the piney woods.
Abilene, and I can't afford a LeMat, it's a Denix. Although I did have a Pietta, I got talked out of it. And a Patterson and aRogers. I finally stopped kicking myself for it. But at my age what's done is done. But I did do 6 Kirst conversions with the coins and got me a SxS 12 muzzleloader to boot.

Was referred here by a member on a social group. Been scanning the posts for a few days now and very interesting. I haven’t been into black powder too long. Maybe 10 years. Developed neuropathy about and had to retire from roofing. Before that was a mechanic in the oilfield industry. Gunsmith/shop before that. Took up a hobby restoring antique (hitmiss) engines. They got to heavy for me. Thought about going back to firearms but the laws changed too much for an FFL. One day I watched Gods and Generals. Did some research on their weapons. Got very excited about it. Ordered me a couple kits, Kentucky long rifle and a pistol. Put them together and shot them. (After ordering everything I needed.) It was like a fever. Started collecting Confederate revolvers. What I couldn’t buy I put together after extensive research. I have too many to post pictures. I buy sell and trade. Especially non working abused beat up neglected. I like working on them.
Well I’m getting long winded here so I’ll just say my Thank You and hope to learn more from here.
Sincerely, Vic
Greetings from the Piney Woods of East Texas. Enjoy.

Back