• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello From Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy and Welcome, Michael,
I'm a bit to your East, in The Woodlands.
I'm trying to find activities in the area, too, but not a lot happens in the summer (it's too dang hot!).
I'm a Colonel in the Texas Army, and we participate in historic reenactments and living history events, but Covid has shut a lot of those down for now. We also fire salutes for fallen members and at special events, such as at San Jacinto on April 21.
Our leader is Colonel Jerry Tubbs at [email protected] Facebook at fb.com/TheTexasArmy
Contact him for specifics on our next events or to enlist.
Even if you're not ready to participate, come visit us at an event. The firearms of some of these folks are amazing! And you could meet descendants of famous Texas families from history.
I hope you enjoy your new hobby!
Colonel John

Howdy and Welcome, Michael,
I'm a bit to your East, in The Woodlands.
I'm trying to find activities in the area, too, but not a lot happens in the summer (it's too dang hot!).
I'm a Colonel in the Texas Army, and we participate in historic reenactments and living history events, but Covid has shut a lot of those down for now. We also fire salutes for fallen members and at special events, such as at San Jacinto on April 21.
Our leader is Colonel Jerry Tubbs at [email protected] Facebook at fb.com/TheTexasArmy
Contact him for specifics on our next events or to enlist.
Even if you're not ready to participate, come visit us at an event. The firearms of some of these folks are amazing! And you could meet descendants of famous Texas families from history.
I hope you enjoy your new hobby!
Colonel John
Thanks for the input, I will follow up.

Latest posts

Back