• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from switzerland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello.

I love Muzzleloading guns, history, shooting and building.

I'm sure I can learn a bit about them here.

:hatsoff: Howdy,good ta have ya here.Glad you found the site :thumbsup: Griz

Freut mich dich kennenzulernen! Vor viele Jahren bin ich in Zurich gewesen. Unglaublich Schoen! (Es ist viele Jahren seit ich auf Deutsch gesprochen oder geschrieben habe. Wohl schlect.)

Glad to have you here!

You will learn quite a bit here. And, I suspect you'll have a bit of knowledge to share with us, from the Swiss perspective.

Welcome to the Camp. :hatsoff:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm sure here is a lot of information to share.

But I have to say that now I am living in Switzerland ( in Zurich , a very nice place as Homestader said :grin: ) but I am from Spain.

So at this moment probably I've more information about spanish guns. :redface:

The gun-laws here - in Switzerland- are not bad in comparison to other european countries but there are some limitations for a foreigner. Currently I'm cheking with the autorithies about the legal requirements for muzzleloader home-building .

Meanwhile I'm preparing my designs / tools ...

Your post is interesting and informative. There's been interest in Spanish guns here from time to time and we may need to pick your brain for answers. Welcome to the group...jump in with questions or comments any time. :thumbsup:

As Wes/Tex says, you'll find a niche on the Forum, whatever your area of interest and knowledge.

I thought everyone in Switzerland bicycled about with a full auto slung on their shoulder. :) So, they shouldn't have a problem with your building ages old technology in your cellar, even with your being a foreigner. But, I'm probably "out of touch with the times".

Keep us updated.

Back