• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Star, Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newtire

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I got my first muzzleloader after seeing Jeremiah Johnson when it first came out. It was a T/C "Hawken" kit in .50 cal. Later, inherited my Great Grandpa's .38 Sheutzen and bought a Navy Arms Poor Boy in .36, a little CVA .410 double barrel and a few old original muzzleloader shotguns. Finally, just picked up a .58 CVA Mountain Rifle and have been shooting that the last couple of weeks. I got away from M/L rifles and into cast bullet shooting in cartridge guns but don't turn up my nose at anything shootable. It's all great fun. Am 63 years oild and am enjoying my semi-retirement as much as my funky back will let me.

Hello from your neighbor in Oregon. Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info and folks on here. Just joined up myself a few days ago.

Have to admit, I've never heard of Star in Idaho but then you've probably never heard of Cut & Shoot! Yes, we have one and no, I've only heard about 6 stories why! :haha: Welcome to the party...if have questions, ask away! :thumbsup:

Just where is Star Idaho, I love Idaho been there some ,there is a Flintlock builder oh here from SW Idaho (Kuna).

Welcome! And being from Idaho, if only recently, it implies you like potatoes and don't care for grits which has given you the advantage in life to semi-retire at this time. Bless.

Back