• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Southern PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTucket

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey there all. Checking in from southern PA. Have been shooting flintlock with my dad since I was a boy. That turned into a cap n ball revolver phase. Which then turned into a cowboy action shooting phase with cartridge guns. Never got out of flintlock, be recently decided to make it more of a priority. Thanks for letting me join. Excited to learn some new things and maybe pickup another gun or two.

Greetings from Westmoreland Co. Not far from Braddock's Road, Bushy Run, and Fort Ligonier.

Hello from the SW corner of Pa.What town are you near and what County?Did you get out after XMAS for our beloved Flinty season?

Hello from the SW corner of Pa.What town are you near and what County?Did you get out after XMAS for our beloved Flinty season?
York county. Dover area. Yes sir. Made it out every weekend of flintlock. No luck. But had a great time

Back