• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from south central PA!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PADart45

32 Cal
Reaction score
Just want to say hello from south central PA! I’ve been muzzleloader hunting for 15 years now or so but just got my first deer this year. Lots of attempted shots lots of clicks but no bangs lol. I’m starting to get the hang of it. I recently purchased a PA pellet rifle that I used this year to hunt with and that’s what I got the deer with but I have hunted in the past with a old Italian made dart 45 cal. If anyone has any info on this gun I would love to hear about it. I don’t know much other than it was a kit gun my great pap gave to my dad for me to have.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Raulin

Just want to say hello from south central PA! I’ve been muzzleloader hunting for 15 years now or so but just got my first deer this year. Lots of attempted shots lots of clicks but no bangs lol. I’m starting to get the hang of it. I recently purchased a PA pellet rifle that I used this year to hunt with and that’s what I got the deer with but I have hunted in the past with a old Italian made dart 45 cal. If anyone has any info on this gun I would love to hear about it. I don’t know much other than it was a kit gun my great pap gave to my dad for me to have.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Raulin

Welcome to the forum neighbor,

I had a Dart ( the Importer) BP revolver many years ago but I don't remember much beyond that. If you post pictures of your Italian Dart especially the info stamped on or under the barrel myself and others may be able to help.

Thanks
O.R.

Latest posts

Back