• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from So Cal!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Labelboy

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the site and really appreciate all the information and advice available as well as friendly post back and forth.
I would like to send a private message and possibly purchase a riffle.
Can someone point me to the PM directions.
Much appreciated!
Labelboy
(Mike)

My experience in California is that most ranges still allow the use of lead for target shooting, and most of the state only requires nonlead projectiles for hunting.

I have a stock of bismuth round ball for my muzzleloader.
My experience in California is that most ranges still allow the use of lead for target shooting, and most of the state only requires nonlead projectiles for hunting.

I have a stock of bismuth round ball for my muzzleloader.
Hunting requires solid copper or copper zinc alloy

Welcome, from North Carolina! Here is a thread on the new member announcements:

Several people can't get a Private Message when others try to send it to them.
The reason for this is, they don't have their Settings set right and if you haven't received any PM's (Called "Conversations" on our forum software) your present forum Settings might be the reason.

To fix the problem, find the image of a little man in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Hold your cursor over that little icon and a little window will open.
In the left hand column find the words, "Contact Details" and click it.

Now, find the area towards the top that says, "Messaging Preferences".
Just to the right of it you will see two little boxes, one for "Receive Site Mailings" and one for, "Accept conversations from".

Put an X into each box.
In the Accept conversations from area, select, "Members Only".

Now, go to the bottom of the page and poke the, "Save Changes" button.

There! You've fixed it. :)
To see if you have received any new messages just look at the little Envelope icon in the upper right hand area of the screen. If it has a number in it, you have a Private Message so click on it to read it. :thumb:

Back