• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from SE Minnesota

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Footed Arrow

32 Cal
Reaction score
Morning from the fridgid land (-20 this morning)of MN! I started getting into the rendezvous stuff about 2 years ago and am absolutely loving it! I figured it's time to join the form since I keep getting directed here every time I'm researching something new. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge constantly being shared amongst the posts here, and I cant wait to learn more from you all.

Andy, aka Footed Arrow

Welcome from the Sunbelt, love to welcome all that Cold air too--
but for now you can have it. I always admired those outdoorsy folks
with the muzzleloader and the beaver fur Coats and hats that are
bravely leaning into a blizzard. Wolves howling in the background.
So, come on in, where it's a little warmer, at least the conversation is.

Morning from the fridgid land (-20 this morning)of MN! I started getting into the rendezvous stuff about 2 years ago and am absolutely loving it! I figured it's time to join the form since I keep getting directed here every time I'm researching something new. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge constantly being shared amongst the posts here, and I cant wait to learn more from you all.

Andy, aka Footed Arrow
Welcome aboard, if the helpful folks here don’t know it, you don’t need it. This is traditional muzzle loading central. I’m tickled to have this resource. -21 is pretty cool for the banana belt. Up here in the other end of Mosquitosota is was -33. Haven’t seen a brass monkey in weeks.....

Back