• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Saskatchewan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, just joined the forum,

I am hunting with a muzzle loader in Saskatchewan. I have my step-dad's side lock, with a William Large barrel. It's a very pretty gun and fun to fire; waiting, though, for my first whitetail with it.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hello, just joined the forum,

I am hunting with a muzzle loader in Saskatchewan. I have my step-dad's side lock, with a William Large barrel. It's a very pretty gun and fun to fire; waiting, though, for my first whitetail with it.

Cheers,
Stephen
Welcome to the best place on Earth for black powder insanity.
Please post some pics of your WM LARGE equipped smoke pole.
There are few of them still around.

Welcome to the forum, I'm from Sask, near Balgonie. where about you from?

Welcome to our forum my friend! We are honored to have ya!!

As the others have already mentioned. We definitely love to look at pics.

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future!

On a side note, Some of William Large barrels have four letter J’s underneath his name. Those letters signify his four daughters. Each daughters name starting with the letter “ J “. It’s only a tidbit of Wow! That’s what those letters mean?? Jeanie, Joanne, Jannette, and Janice.

Anyway, we’re glad to have ya aboard my friend. Welcome!

Respectfully, Cowboy

Last edited:
wow - I really neglected all these great replies.

I'm from Saskatoon. Got a wonderful mule with the muzzle loader a few weeks ago -had her ribs for dinner tonight!

wow - I really neglected all these great replies.

I'm from Saskatoon. Got a wonderful mule with the muzzle loader a few weeks ago -had her ribs for dinner tonight!
Did the old prospector raise much of a rukus when you skinned his pack animal????
(Assuming you are referring to "mulie" as in the kind with antlers?)
PICTURES PLEASE!!!!! We love hunting pics.

Back