• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from San Diego

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crane Senior

40 Cal
Reaction score
Now that I posted I should introduce myself. I'm pretty new to BP and am having a great time since last November. I bought one Hawken from Cabela's and am building another from a very old kit. This is certainly different from centerfire.

I actually entered a couple of silhouette competitions and was completely smoked in the first one and did better the second time around. I've been looking at the different threads and have gotten some great ideas and information. Glad to be here, all the best to you all.

Having a great time is what it is all about. And learning the history and the skills. All that, and the camaraderie...and so much more. You have embarked on a journey, and could not have come to a better place.
Welcome to the Forum.

Are you shooting flintlock or caplock?

Richard/Grumpa

Having a great time is what it is all about. And learning the history and the skills. All that, and the camaraderie...and so much more. You have embarked on a journey, and could not have come to a better place.
Welcome to the Forum.

Are you shooting flintlock or caplock?

Richard/Grumpa
I’m shooting a percussion lock and building another one. Let time of the good times roll.

Welcome. I spent a little time there with my daughter when she went to UCSD. The old town/ historic section was nice. I won’t ever forget those beautiful jacaranda trees either.

Latest posts

Back