• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from San Angelo, TX.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the site. It has been awhile since I have shot black powder. I have recently had to retire so I am planning on beginning to do a lot more traditional black powder shooting than I have done recently. I have always liked traditional muzzle loading rifles and hope to be able to spend more time enjoying their unique appeal. Thanks for a quality site that will aid me in my quest. :thumbsup:

Louis

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the forum.Enjoy your blk powder journey.Griz

Welcome
I always liked San Angelo, used to go up there to watch the jerk down steer roping back in the late 70's and early 80's. That was back when I imagined that I was a "cowboy". Ate at Zentner's Daughter a time or 2 and bought a couple of pair of M L Leddys.

Scott

You bet! I hadn't thought of the old M.L. Leddy andSons for years. I recall the old 2 story bldg they had with the 2ndfloor boot factory. A Mr. castleberry I believe was the foreman for the Boot factory....but dont hold my feet to the fire on that. James

Good to see fellow Texans on the site. I used to travel from the ranch in Llano county out to Midland/Odessa passing through San Angelo on a regular basis. You guys are not too far from Brady and could attend the regular shoots held there at the Brady Lake range. Thats where the Texas State Muzzleloaders hold their shoots. Also consider making a trip up to Electra for one of the big shoots held there. The next big one is the Turkey shoot in October. You just missed the Memorial Weekend 42nd annual shoot. We would be glad to see you.

Welcome to BP from New Zealand. :hatsoff: Sounds like a very interesting part of the US that you live in.

Latest posts

Back