• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from S.E. VA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxfirejem

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi everyone from the "Heart of the Confederacy" a few miles south of Richmond, VA. I am an active relic hunter and former traditional black powder (flintlock) hunter.

Thank you. I run a Fisher 1266X. It's a simple machine to operate and I have had excellent results with it. It has just become difficult to gain permission to access a number of good prospective areas to hunt.

Thank you. I run a Fisher 1266X. It's a simple machine to operate and I have had excellent results with it. It has just become difficult to gain permission to access a number of good prospective areas to hunt.

That’s a good machine. Thankfully permissions are fairly easy around here. When all else fails I had the OVM winter on one of my pastures after Stones River. Again welcome.

Welcome from Chambersburg Pa. We’re still mad at you guys for burning our town ! jk

Last edited:
Welcome from S.E. Michigan!
And, I'm mad at nobody, I still have the watch & key my Great-Grampa, 76Th Pennsylvania, got in trade from one of your Gramps.
At the spring they both drank from, May of 1864.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry about the burning of your town Jakeytoo but we ain't got over Sherman's passing through down here yet. The South Will Rise Again!! 🤣

Thanks for the link & history lesson. Bad things on both sides seem to happen during armed conflicts. All good to go here.👍

Back