• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Oregon!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mini.jpg

My fav rondy was the Flying M ranch

Welcome from SW MT , was a web foot at one time myself. Gaston Hillsboro area.

Morning everyone, I figured I should introduce myself. Live out in Oregon and been into blackpowder since a kid. Folks used to have a pioneer & primitive skills gathering on the farm that has expanded over the years. Love old technology and the fun of making a cloud of smoke. Hope yall are doing good!
Welcome neighbor Washington state here lots of shoots here all year!

I hung around with the muzzle loader guys around Salem in the 70's when I lived up the Santiam canyon. We usually had a good turnout. Went to a rondy or two around the Bend area and killed a couple of deer on the Hart Mtn hunt in SE Oregon. Those were some shinin' times!

I hung around with the muzzle loader guys around Salem in the 70's when I lived up the Santiam canyon. We usually had a good turnout. Went to a rondy or two around the Bend area and killed a couple of deer on the Hart Mtn hunt in SE Oregon. Those were some shinin' times!
I'm up near Silver Falls closer towards Sublimity. Love this beautiful area.

Back