• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Oklahoma !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Noon

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi Folks, just checking out things on the forum. I haven't used my black powder rifle in a long time though. Hope everyone is staying healthy. Take Care

Attachments

• richland arms1.jpg
    richland arms1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 88
  • richland arms2.jpg
    richland arms2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 89
  • richland arms.jpg
    richland arms.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 95
I wasn't familiar with that rifle. Just looked it up, and it is supposed to be a good shooter, based on the Edwin Wesson rifle of the 1840s, saw some use by sharpshooters in our Civil War.

Richard/Grumpa

I wasn't familiar with that rifle. Just looked it up, and it is supposed to be a good shooter, based on the Edwin Wesson rifle of the 1840s, saw some use by sharpshooters in our Civil War.

Richard/Grumpa
It a great shooter for me and I'm not that good lol. I've seen some models w/ older style brass scope that look pretty nice.

Richard/Grumpa
Thanks for info, I didn't know that about Edwin Wesson connection.

Hi Folks, just checking out things on the forum. I haven't used my black powder rifle in a long time though. Hope everyone is staying healthy. Take Care
Ooooh, ahhhhhhh, that's like a gun center fold. Tell us more!

Welcome to the forum from TEXAS Wes, what part of the Sooner state are you from? I'm near Wichita Falls, the Red River Renegades meets monthly over in Electra, except when there's a Pandemic going on.
Howdy Neighbor! I'm in Okc.

Back