Hello from Oklahoma !

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

thomas

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the forum, I like your rifle.
Thomas

Grumpa

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, Wes. Unusual looking rifle?

Richard/Grumpa

Grumpa

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with that rifle. Just looked it up, and it is supposed to be a good shooter, based on the Edwin Wesson rifle of the 1840s, saw some use by sharpshooters in our Civil War.

Richard/Grumpa

Wes Noon

32 Cal
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with that rifle. Just looked it up, and it is supposed to be a good shooter, based on the Edwin Wesson rifle of the 1840s, saw some use by sharpshooters in our Civil War.

Richard/Grumpa
It a great shooter for me and I'm not that good lol. I've seen some models w/ older style brass scope that look pretty nice.

Wes Noon

32 Cal
Reaction score

Richard/Grumpa
Thanks for info, I didn't know that about Edwin Wesson connection.

Eterry

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from TEXAS Wes, what part of the Sooner state are you from? I'm near Wichita Falls, the Red River Renegades meets monthly over in Electra, except when there's a Pandemic going on.

Capnball

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi Folks, just checking out things on the forum. I haven't used my black powder rifle in a long time though. Hope everyone is staying healthy. Take Care
Ooooh, ahhhhhhh, that's like a gun center fold. Tell us more!

Wes Noon

32 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from TEXAS Wes, what part of the Sooner state are you from? I'm near Wichita Falls, the Red River Renegades meets monthly over in Electra, except when there's a Pandemic going on.
Howdy Neighbor! I'm in Okc.

Artie Peltier

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome from Rhode Island. Great group here. something for everyone here. Hope you enjoy and thats a great looking rifle.

Capnball

40 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome from Maryland, next up and coming hot spot! (Gotta be famous for something)

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy do from Rackensack! Where are you in the Nations? Richland used to make some good guns, yours looks great. Surely you'll find lots of info and friends here! Good Smoke!

Latest posts