• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellow ML shooters. Ipurchased a used ML 58 cal for $50.00 and was hooked on it. I now have three and my favorite is my TC Hawken that I built from a kit.
I am a retired boiler engineer.
Keep your powder dry
Bob
If your near Albany, find “The Old Saratoga Muzzleloaders Club”, near the Veterans Cemetery. Great range and members!

Hello fellow ML shooters. Ipurchased a used ML 58 cal for $50.00 and was hooked on it. I now have three and my favorite is my TC Hawken that I built from a kit.
Keep your powder dry
Bob
Keep your powder dry
Bob
To one Bob from another....hi from Wellsville, Allegany County, New York. Bob.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.
Niagara Falls here so some of you guys are not too far away. I have a son that lives in Clarksville Tn and a daughter in Arlington Tx.

Keep your powder dry
Bob
Welcome from the Pennsylvania northern tier!
This is a terrific forum.
Irish

Back