• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Nova Scotia.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Looks like a good spot here to stop awhile.I got to warn you though I just aquired my first Pennsylvania Longrife.An Early York style with a 42 inch swamped Getz barrel.Jim Chambers lock,man!it's a beauty.

quote:Originally posted by Halftail:
Hello everyone,
Looks like a good spot here to stop awhile.I got to warn you though I just aquired my first Pennsylvania Longrife.An Early York style with a 42 inch swamped Getz barrel.Jim Chambers lock,man!it's a beauty.
Welcome!

Do you have a photo of the new rifle?

Hello from Ohio.

Nova Scotia?
Man, I'd love to go there...

How's the salmon fishing there?

Fly fishing is my other passion, and since you can't take pink salmon with a musket (without getting in trouble) I have to use a hook.

Welcome to the forum.

Claude,
I have no photo right now but my friend said he would take a picture of it and I will post it soon.
Musketman,
Though I don't fish Salmon I used to watch guys fish in the 1980'S and in rivers like the Medway and Lahave the fishing was great.I think there isn't much going on now days here on the mainland but maybe in Cape Breton.I did however catch my first trout on a flyrod this year.That's another story.

Back