• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Nottingham in the UK.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi capnball If you mean what do I aim at. It's usually clays at Lakeside Wymsewold. "google"
If I can get it I enjoy pigeon shooting over crops but if it's live quarry I always shoot nitro through a Browning over and under.

Pete Starley will post you powder. He’s in Warwick. Welcome from sunny Sussex, by the way.

@ Dunks - Peter Starley, when he's not in Hungary, is THE man for most of us who shoot BP. I'd also agree that Henry Krank store up in Pudsey has a ton of BP accessories as well as a good choice of used BP firearms.

Welcome from NW Cambridgeshire, near Huntingdon, where I see we have another shooter that I don't know. Hmmmmmmmm.

Well if you get Black powder posted from Starley the best of luck to you HE WILL NOT POST TO ME! A strange man! I did go see him a couple of years ago as its not too far and he said he was closing up his shop here in the UK. His web site now has a big sticker on it saying WE HAVE MOVED! I will phone him Monday.

Welcome from Arizona, it's a dry heat even if we had almost an inch of rain this year. Great hunting for elk,deer ,javelina, turkey and Buffalo, if you can get drawn for a permit.

Well if you get Black powder posted from Starley the best of luck to you HE WILL NOT POST TO ME! A strange man! I did go see him a couple of years ago as its not too far and he said he was closing up his shop here in the UK. His web site now has a big sticker on it saying WE HAVE MOVED! I will phone him Monday.
Looks like he has moved but not far, i quite like going there (at least to the old place, always something interesting there, and i always got on very well with him but not everyone does!), and although its not especially nead never tried ordering powder as always tied visiting into another trip.

Hi Dunks, I'm a bit West of you but used to shoot at Prestwold a while ago.. There is a Chap in Our village who Stocks Swiss Powder and sells at Swadlincote Rifle & Pistol Club on Sunday Mornings.. The local branch of the MLAGB shoot clays at Ballards Green by. Arley, Near Atherstone. Bit difficult to find as it's down a few narrow lanes.. OLD DOG..

BILLY BOY. Actually archery used to be compulsory. Every adult male had to shoot 100 arrows every week. Robin hood used to take from the rich and give to the poor "as the song goes" now that's pretty much reversed!;)

Latest posts

Back