• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Nottingham in the UK.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His website says he will?

And hello from France! I used to pop in to a gun shop just off the M4 at Bridgend in wales when i wanted my black powder as i used to drive right past every few months. If for some obsure reason you also go that way!

Starley used to send by TNT and his website still says he does. I haven’t bought anything from him for a good while , so I can’t say for certain

Tried to get some black from him Last year and he could not post I dont think TNT now carry explosives.
Anyway today did the 85 mile each way trip to Mr Kranks emporium and got a years worth of supplies. Had a good drool too, that man really has some stock. Prices seem reasonable too.

I love Kranks. Just been Visiting in Wales and had a nice parcel of goodies delivered while i was there.

Hello from Cambridgeshire.

I also turned to the dark side. I shoot BP revolvers, a muzzle loading rifle and I also scare a few pigeons with a muzzle loading shotgun (not an original due to budget constraints).

Welcome to the site. Hearing from more Brits over here lately more and more.

BTW my MIL is from England an she missed the return passage back in 1783 can I still send her back? Sod? What was that mom?

Tried to get some black from him Last year and he could not post I dont think TNT now carry explosives.
Anyway today did the 85 mile each way trip to Mr Kranks emporium and got a years worth of supplies. Had a good drool too, that man really has some stock. Prices seem reasonable too.
I’ll check in with him soon. He moved I believe last year, to a different part of Warwick . Maybe he was not doing so much then, as I believe he intended to move to Hungary, but he now has shops here and there. Maybe he has a new carrier

Welcome from the Blue Mountains of Oregon U.S.A! I use a square load in my Pedersoli 12 gauge and get great results. Still learning and will never learn it all.

Many years ago I obtained an explosives licence to get some black powder. What I did not realise was I had to renew it. Result - stern letter from the local constabulary and quick disposal of remaining powder!

Another welcome, this one from the northern Chihuahuan desert of south-central New Mexico, 20 minutes from White Sands National Park.
We have some wonderful members here from the UK, and it is always grand to see another join the forum.
And Henry Krank does indeed have some inventory!

Welcome, from the western part of Massachusetts! I'm in complete agreement with Feltwad, stick with the old originals, ESPECIALLY the ones from your country! I've got a safe full of Black Powder shotguns as well as rifles - Purdey, Alex Henry, Westley Richards etc. etc., all with beautiful Damascus barrels, the best looking barrels in the world if you ask me. You're going to LOVE this wonderful world you're stepping into, and I predict you'll be hunting birds in a year or two (you'll see!). Again, it's great to have you aboard the best Black Powder website.

Thank you I have been shooting black powder 12g cartridges form years. this is my first muzzle loader which I know I will enjoy. Somewhere to shoot in the UK is difficult to find and I just do not have the finances to do game shooting where black powder is frowned on. anyway.

Back