• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Norway

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate yaàll watching some of my videos, some of them, I belief are made for the kind of audience you`l find in this forum. The palette of the Norwegian cosine is probably peculiar to most of you, I would like to share some of it with yaàll. Lefse been a must with the "rakefisk". But actually not with the lutefisk.

A big hello from Norway, I am very happy to have found this forum..! I used to be a member of the MLML and the MLE back when we mostly had E-mail to rely on for communication on the inter.web. I met up with a lot of the members at Friendship and rendezvous in the US. Quite a few have since passed, and I do remember them with gratitude and found memories. I shoot a lot of different muzzleloaders, I build a few and I reenact ACW and Napoleonic war. When at rendezvous I would pass for the ordinary "Frontier trash..!!" I hope to meet new and old friends here and I do hope to contribute to an already great hobby. And I have recently started to post a few videos to YouTube, if you`re interested you may look up "Snapshots Corner".
I had a pal while in the Army in the '60's...from Norway. Forget what city he was from, but he was living in the US here, and joined the Army as he was up for the draft; became a Medic. Hello, and this is a fun informative site. Thanks

No idea how often you visit here - but if so try the Norske Nook restaurants in Wisconsin.
I`ve been to the US 6 times. attended 4 rendezvous and Friendship. 1 time with the Norwegian Homeguard/National guard for a reciprocal exchange at Camp Ripley MN. And last but not least for our honeymoon on a Cruise leaving from Miami. I would like to go back for another rendezvous or several, I count the Rendezvous crowd as my second family..! Wisconsin is not out of question as so many Norwegians descendants live there and I do Col. Heegs 15th. Wisconsin ACW as a reenactment participant. Met a few ACW 15th. Wisconsin reenactors a few years back, we had a show and tell at the Norwegian emigrants museum here in Norway. A lot of Norwegians do not know that there was a Norwegian regiment on the North side during the ACW.

Howdy from Texas, north of Houston. But not as far North as you.
Never been to Norway, but we had snow once this year!
Never heard of the Norwegian 15th Wisconsin. That's cool! So much to learn, and this is a good place for it...
Welcome, and I like that you say y'all, with a Norwegian accent. 👍

Back