• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Norway

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big hello from Norway, I am very happy to have found this forum..! I used to be a member of the MLML and the MLE back when we mostly had E-mail to rely on for communication on the inter.web. I met up with a lot of the members at Friendship and rendezvous in the US. Quite a few have since passed, and I do remember them with gratitude and found memories. I shoot a lot of different muzzleloaders, I build a few and I reenact ACW and Napoleonic war. When at rendezvous I would pass for the ordinary "Frontier trash..!!" I hope to meet new and old friends here and I do hope to contribute to an already great hobby. And I have recently started to post a few videos to YouTube, if you`re interested you may look up "Snapshots Corner".
Hello indeed! Welcome from North Idaho

Howdy from Texas, north of Houston. But not as far North as you.
Never been to Norway, but we had snow once this year!
Never heard of the Norwegian 15th Wisconsin. That's cool! So much to learn, and this is a good place for it...
Welcome, and I like that you say y'all, with a Norwegian accent. đź‘Ť
YaĂ ll should know that in Norway the normal is summer on a Tuesday...!

Welcome from East Anglia, where many Danes and Angles once settled, leaving only their place names and blonde children and descendants!

I spent many happy times in Norway on exercise in the Army, and would love to return one day.

My own ancestors came from Southern Norway or maybe Skane, based on my paternal genes. Mind you, that WAS a while back - like 1200 years - so the gene pool has been muddied somewhat.
You would be most welcome. I have hosted the British Army Cadet force on winter exercise a few times!

Welcome from Indiana. I can’t remember the names but there have been several over the years visit Friendship from Norway. Welcome hope to see you at Fruebdship if you can make the trip again.
I would love to make the trip again some day.!

Welcome from Southeast Michigan. Never been to Norway, just Sweden.
I can say I prefer the Norwegian style of sauce used on Lute Fisk. Yes, I am probably one of the few, of my age, who ate that delicacy.
The lutefisk season is here, it is a delicacy, but it is like a nice muzzle loader, you have to have the right accouterments..!

Welcome to the forum from Belgium

Attachments

• P1000465.JPG
    P1000465.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 14
Back