• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Norway.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norsk

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello

I live on Noway,'s West Coast near Bergen. I enjoy hunting and shooting as well as collecting antique weapons.

I hope to gain plenty of knowledge from the members here as well as sharing my pictures with you all.

Attachments

• 20210110_214603.jpg
    20210110_214603.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 142
Welcome from New Hampshire!
Norway is one of my favorite countries and I love the people there.
Tell me is Tandberg ( the audio company) still in business?

Hello

I live on Noway,'s West Coast near Bergen. I enjoy hunting and shooting as well as collecting antique weapons.

I hope to gain plenty of knowledge from the members here as well as sharing my pictures with you all.
Welcome from the state of Nebraska
Larry

Welcome from New Hampshire!
Norway is one of my favorite countries and I love the people there.
Tell me is Tandberg ( the audio company) still in business?

I just Googled that,Tandberg went bust in 1978.

Welcome from the Ozarks
Your photo came up on my phone pretty small, and my first thought was it was mother of Pearl inlays in a dark gun stock
Till I made it big enough to see😂

Welcome from Australia.

I've considered Norway as a hunting destination someday, seems like some good hunting to be had there!

Back