Quantcast

Hello from Northern Ireland

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

GANGGREEN

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings from Pennsylvania, USA. I think we'd all love to see photos of your locale and hear what it's like, if there's still any public hunting available, etc. etc.. Welcome.

tom in nc

40 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy from North Carolina. My 8th great grandfather came from Ireland to Queen Anne's Parrish Virginia. Do you know any Coffeys by chance?

Crane Senior

40 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and cheers from San Diego. I was born in NI many years ago, came to the states as a small child. Again, welcome.

GREENSWLDE

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello IANMAC, Welcome from Leicestershire..U.K. Tengun ,we are lucky to be able to Tweeds these days let alone Grouse. OLD DOG..

Doc Ivory

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been shooting muzzleloaders for about 30years. Starting with a Uberti Remington, I’ve had a couple of rifles and shotguns. Hopefully this will reawaken my interest in my flintlock long rifle.
Ian
Welcome from Naples, Florida!

Capnball

40 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Plenty to inspire a black powder enthusiast in these pages, and if you don;t see what you need, just ask, ain't no one shy around here.:)
I’ve been shooting muzzleloaders for about 30years. Starting with a Uberti Remington, I’ve had a couple of rifles and shotguns. Hopefully this will reawaken my interest in my flintlock long rifle.
Ian
Welcome from Maryland!

RATROD56

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Ian
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma

Glock21user

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan, looking forward to photos and stories.

Latest posts