• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Northern Ireland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from Pennsylvania, USA. I think we'd all love to see photos of your locale and hear what it's like, if there's still any public hunting available, etc. etc.. Welcome.

Howdy from North Carolina. My 8th great grandfather came from Ireland to Queen Anne's Parrish Virginia. Do you know any Coffeys by chance?

Welcome aboard.

Plenty to inspire a black powder enthusiast in these pages, and if you don;t see what you need, just ask, ain't no one shy around here.:)
I’ve been shooting muzzleloaders for about 30years. Starting with a Uberti Remington, I’ve had a couple of rifles and shotguns. Hopefully this will reawaken my interest in my flintlock long rifle.
Ian
Welcome from Maryland!

I’ve been shooting muzzleloaders for about 30years. Starting with a Uberti Remington, I’ve had a couple of rifles and shotguns. Hopefully this will reawaken my interest in my flintlock long rifle.
Ian
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma

Back