• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Northern California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Scott and I know virtually nothing about the muzzleloading experience. I am an avid collector of old gas pressure appliances such as Coleman lanterns and lamps and have been a member of a forum on that topic for many years. The collective knowledge of the forum members has greatly added to my knowledge over the years. I recently purchased a flintlock rifle which I am now trying to learn more about, so here I am. I will post pictures shortly in the appropraite forum area to see what you all can teach me about this piece of history. Thanks for letting me join and learn more.
You came to the right place. I think you will find everyone very helpful

howdy from the Piney woods of East Texas ! Scott, ask around and find some guys, club or group who shoot BP , go visit , take your stuff and you will get lots of help and ideas. Heck with 10 guys you will get 11 different opinions ! 🤪 but it will be fun and new friends !😁

Back