• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from North Dakota

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from North Dakota! I am not new to guns or muzzleloading. I am new to the world of black powder when I inherited my grandfathers pedersoli frontier rifle .50 cal percussion. And now I'm hooked on it!

I farm with my dad and two uncles and we are dedicated deer hunters.

I decided to join the forum so I could learn how to take my new found interest to new heights!

I am looking forward to learning from this community and maybe even helping where my limited experience would apply.
Welcome from lower Michigan!

Welcome from Australia. You'll have that deer in no time. The first shot you take at game, hopefully with a good breeze coming toward you, enjoy that inhalation of fresh smoke as you struggle to see your result! A wonderful experience.

Pete

Back