• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from NJ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Kansas. mlshotgun.jpg

Hello from NJ, Have been a lifetime shooter but just now getting into black powder and muzzle loading. Going to need all the help I can get!
You from Joisey? What exit?
Welcome, welcome, welcome. Thought I was the only one, lol.
I live in MD now (so welcome from my new home) but I was born (Hudson Cnty)and raised (Monmouth Cnty) in NJ. I also raised my kids there (Ocean Cnty) we got a pretty nice range down this way Elkridge state park. I'm chomping at the bit to get going again.

Hello from NJ, Have been a lifetime shooter but just now getting into black powder and muzzle loading. Going to need all the help I can get!
Did delivery driving in S. and Central Jersey for 15 years. Charming little towns and quirky things there, beautiful, but the gun laws, holy manure! And the governor is always scheming to cook up more "progressive" (or oppressive!) laws! Thank God for the 2nd Amend. and Founders, but damn, I wish they had outlawed slavery at the time, (1776), it would have avoided many problems!

I would like to get some more contact info from you so we can talk black powder. I was wondering if there was anywhere even close to me I could go to actually see and learn in person. My range is in Winslow Township but I have only ever seen one black powder gun there one time.
You must belong to S. Jersey R/P. Shot there a few times. I belong to a club in Delran. RSO there.

You must belong to S. Jersey R/P. Shot there a few times. I belong to a club in Delran. RSO there.
I actually belong to Hutton Hill Rifle and Revolver in Winslow. I grew up in Delran and am familiar with the range you are talking about. Off of Taylors lane? Do you know Jim Fusco?

Back