• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from New York

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

am4580

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to muzzleloaders. I'm still in the market for something to start with; preferably a Brown Bess, Charleville, or another 18th century flintlock, to target shoot or pheasant hunt with.

Welcome to the forum am4580 from Nebraska. Good choices you are thinking about. Don't be bashful, lots of good information on this forum.
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

Welcome to the forum my friend.

There’s a sub-forum section “ Smooth Bores “ that might interest you. Also have the search capability here that’ll provide you with many hours of enjoyable reading and very educational.

Anyway, that’s only the tip of the iceberg here on the forum.

Many members here with years of knowledge and experience that would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

Again, welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Back