• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from New York

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichC

32 Cal
Reaction score
Glad I found this site.I just picked up my first flintlock( Pedersoli Brown Bess)at a garage sale of all places . Still have to collect a flint and all the supplies needed to go with it
muzzleloders.jpg
. I have shot percussion for a few years .I have a few percussion rifles and handguns .I have my own range in the Catskills.I do my own casting and I reload.I hunt and we eat what I harvest.

Welcome ! Looks like you have a nice start on your collection. This is a good place with lots of useful information, and great people too.

Glad I found this site.I just picked up my first flintlock( Pedersoli Brown Bess)at a garage sale of all places . Still have to collect a flint and all the supplies needed to go with itView attachment 2527 . I have shot percussion for a few years .I have a few percussion rifles and handguns .I have my own range in the Catskills.I do my own casting and I reload.I hunt and we eat what I harvest.
Rich,
Greetings!!
I grew up in Nassau county and spent my summers at a relative's property up in Conesville which is in Schoharie county.
I live out west now and its good to say hello to somebody from the old country!
Are you a re-enactor as well?

The Sicilian

No . I try to do some hunting in my capot ,buckskins and moc's to get the feel of what the locals wore on my property 150 years ago when they were hunting and foraging. I hunt alone I find it peaceful.
Rich,
Good on Ya'!
Schoharie county is rich with frontier history!
I'm out here in the west and still stick to the NY history in my persona

Back