• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from NE Georgia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTGUNNER

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I joined in April, but haven't said much. I'm a youngster (73) but I have intermittently shot ML for a long time. Currently, I have a Crockett .32 (who doesn't?), and a T/C Renegade .54. Unfortunately, it's out of commission with a sheared off hammer screw (tumbler screw?). I'm trying to drill it out, but I fear I'm about to totally mess it up. I will probably end up having to buy another lock for it (IF I can find one). :>((

I am now about half way through the 2 month wait for a Kibler SMR in .45 cal. I can hardly wait!!!

If anyone has any helpful ideas about what to do with that hammer screw on my T/C, I'd be happy to hear them.

>> Jan <<

I joined in April, but haven't said much. I'm a youngster (73) but I have intermittently shot ML for a long time. Currently, I have a Crockett .32 (who doesn't?), and a T/C Renegade .54. Unfortunately, it's out of commission with a sheared off hammer screw (tumbler screw?). I'm trying to drill it out, but I fear I'm about to totally mess it up. I will probably end up having to buy another lock for it (IF I can find one). :>((
If anyone has any helpful ideas about what to do with that hammer screw on my T/C, I'd be happy to hear them.
Welcome to the forum MTGUNNER! The Crockett .32 I hear is a good rifle, but I don't have one.
When you ask for equipment help, the forum administrators would prefer you post on a forum that applies. Lots of good help out there if you just ask.
Repost your need for ideas on "The Gun Builders Bench" forum
Flintlocklar 🇺🇸

Welcome from North Carolina! I am sure you will find the answers you seek on this forum. Someone on here is bound to have had a similar issue or will be able to offer guidance.

Back