• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from ND

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I am Steve from NE North Dakota. I'm 54 and have collected and shot guns since I was 14. Have gone through a bunch of various interests, as far as they go, and am now thinking seriously about a flintlock or two.
I came across this forum a few times searching for info, and I decided I may as well join. Seems to be plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here.

Thanks

Hello. I am Steve from NE North Dakota. I'm 54 and have collected and shot guns since I was 14. Have gone through a bunch of various interests, as far as they go, and am now thinking seriously about a flintlock or two.
I came across this forum a few times searching for info, and I decided I may as well join. Seems to be plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here.

Thanks
Welcome from Michigan!

Back