Hello from NC

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Stevey30

32 Cal
Reaction score
New to forum and semi new to black powder style guns. I have owned an in-line for several years, but just bought a few percussion style guns to try. I may even get brave and try a flintlock at some point.

sussexmuzllodr

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Stevey once you go flinter and get all the bugs out you will desire nothing else. And Welcome!

SM

Eterry

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy from the Republic of Texas. Welcome to the forum.

vwaltman

32 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome from Virginia you'll find that the folks here are a real friendly bunch.

DBrevit

40 Cal
Reaction score
Another welcome from NC , 20 miles north of Hillsborough.

Artie Peltier

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! You’ll find something for everyone here. Information and help on every form of muzzleloading including accessories and everything you can imagine. read,ask questions and enjoy

oreclan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to forum and semi new to black powder style guns. I have owned an in-line for several years, but just bought a few percussion style guns to try. I may even get brave and try a flintlock at some point.
Welcome. I got the blackpowder/ muzzleloading "bug" in the NC swamps outside of Havelock. My friend/ classmate and fellow Marine allowed me to shoot his original muzzleloader from Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1970. I've been hooked on them ever since and prefer flintlocks.

ny griz

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome.Enjoy the forum,you'll get hooked.NY GRIZ