• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Muzzle-Loaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been involved in the muzzleloader world for a long time and we decided it was time to join all of the fun in this forum! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Checked your site and see no percussion caps.

Since you are a retailer, can you share some insight as too when and if caps will become available? What are your wholesalers telling you or how about the manufacturers on the availability of caps?

Welcome.Guys,I don,t think he is affilated with the site.I think that is just how he picked his handle.Plus he hasn,t responded back either.

Welcome.Guys,I don,t think he is affilated with the site.I think that is just how he picked his handle.Plus he hasn,t responded back either.

With the below:

"We have been involved in the muzzleloader world for a long time and we decided it was time to join all of the fun in this forum! Looking forward to getting to know you all"

With the "we's", one would assume the poster is with the company and is representing them.

I think it was just used as a figure of speech fish.Lets just wait to hear from them.The last I checked their porch lite was still on and they haven,t commented on this thread.Sorta makes ya wonder don,t it?:rolleyes:

I too have been on that site over the years.The OP is from Oregon.Go on the site and see where it is based from.I gotta a feelin it ain,t gonna be Oregon.;)

Latest posts

Back