• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Montana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm also new to the sport. I have an inline that I have used for whitetail deer, and I hope to get one with a flintlock this year.

I have never really been active on any forums like this and was wondering how to send a PM to a member (was looking at their ad on classifieds). I think I may have screwed up by posting on a members profile while trying to send a message? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome from Beaver County PA. To send a private message just click on the persons name, and a small window will appear. Down on the right will be an orange box that says start conversation. Click that, and that will initiate your private message with that person.

And when you finish the message hit start conversation again. To find the reply look in the upper right hand corner for a red number on the envelope next to your name and click on it. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the tips but I am thinking since I am new I can’t start conversation? I don’t see that option when I click on the name

Howdy from the Piney woods of East Texas, lived up on the hi-Line 15 yr , hunted the Marias, Sweet Grass hills, East Front / Bob and down out of Ennis cowboy heaven and bear trap with stick loaders !

Back