• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Missouri!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinman0629

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I am a newbie to the muzzleloader and have no experience shooting them. I was handed down 3 flintlocks and one percussion along with a small flintlock pistol. I plan on shooting the percussion, but not the others and would explain why if asked. I have been doing a lot of homework on them all, but the one I feel confident in shooting is the percussion. I look forward to learning from all the expert members and apologize in advance for my ignorance!

Welcome from another Missourian. Probably a good idea to start with the percussion once you learn the fundamentals you can move to the flinters. Flintlocks aren't that much more difficult to shoot once you get the hang of it.

Yet another Missourian here to welcome you! I live down towards Springfield but do most of my hunting on my farm in northern Shannon County about 20 miles north of Eminence, MO.

All I have is flinters and I love shooting them!

Darren

Yet another Missourian here to welcome you! I live down towards Springfield but do most of my hunting on my farm in northern Shannon County about 20 miles north of Eminence, MO.

All I have is flinters and I love shooting them!

Darren
That's about 15 miles from were I was raised, just across the Current river in Reynolds county.

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I am a newbie to the muzzleloader and have no experience shooting them. I was handed down 3 flintlocks and one percussion along with a small flintlock pistol. I plan on shooting the percussion, but not the others and would explain why if asked. I have been doing a lot of homework on them all, but the one I feel confident in shooting is the percussion. I look forward to learning from all the expert members and apologize in advance for my ignorance!

Hello from Missouri!

Show me.........! :cool:

Back