• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Hill

32 Cal
Reaction score
im a old farmer and enjoy shooting and tinkering with old firearms. dont have a lot of experience with the muzzle loading guns other then loading them up for the kids to shoot.
im looking to get into the oldies (hand cannon, wheellock, flintlock)

Well you all have a good one...:)

As another Missourian who participated on the Forum, welcome.

Read a lot of the threads that appeal to you and ask questions.

Where are you located in Missouri? We should be able to get you in contact with other Forum members. We would like to be able to help with your muzzle loading experience.

Billy Hill,

Welcome! I'm a newbie to BP firearms and only joined the forum yesterday, and also live in MO, just north of KCMO. So thought I greet a fellow Missourian. And send a howdy to Grenadier1758 at the same time. Sure do like living in the Show-Me-State. Take care.

im a old farmer and enjoy shooting and tinkering with old firearms. dont have a lot of experience with the muzzle loading guns other then loading them up for the kids to shoot.
im looking to get into the oldies (hand cannon, wheellock, flintlock)

Well you all have a good one...:)

As another Missourian who participated on the Forum, welcome.

Welcome! I live just north of Springfield, MO but grew up in south-central Missouri. If I hunt with a firearm, it is with one of my flintlocks. Lots of good info on this site.

Darren

Latest posts

Back