• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Michigan!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colt_bamc

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Colt, new to the forum, I've been a black powder hunter for years, but just getting back into target shooting since I retired. I'm looking forward to soaking up some knowledge from you all. I have two 50 cal rifles, two 44 cal revolvers and a side by side 45 Derringer

The ACWSA does some skirmishes at the Richmond Sportsman's Club. I went to one last year to see the mortar competition. Dangerous to have done so, now I want one.
I'll keep that in mind, ,man, I haven't been there in years,, i took hunter safely there when i was 13 .I'm a BWSA member, and shoot on the black powder leauge. Its a lot of fun, great people! where and what is the ACWSA.

American Civil War Shooting Association. Somewhat of an off-shoot of the N-SSA. Friendly people. Check out ACWSA.org for info and schedule of events.

I am not a member of either, just went to the one event to observe. They have smoothbore and rifled cannon shoots in Port Huron, and also shoot cannons at Camp Grayling. I just shoot in my back yard, don't have the free time to travel around the State for events. I have enough room on my property to shoot a small mortar, but not a cannon (not loaded with shot anyway). Still working on SWMBO to get on-board with a mortar at the house. She did enjoy watching the shoot at Richmond.

Back