• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from West Michigan. We have the Grand Valley Muzzeloading Cap & Ballers club. We are very active and would love to have you visit. Check out our web page.
Thank you very much. I'd definitely like to see you guys shoot. I'll look at the web page right now. Do you guys have many flintlock shooters?

In South East Mich we have the Detroit Sportsmen's Congress, 49800 Dequindre Rd, Shelby Twp. Muzzle loaders are down by the river. Look 'em up on facebook, or dsc dot web dot org. Anyway we shoot. just not at the geese and turkeys who wander through. 5 miles from me in Rochester.

Hello,
My name is Brandon. I am from Michigan and am nearly new to muzzleloaders and have only short them once when I was in boy scouts. I am joining this group to learn and hopefully get one day either buy or build a flintlock and perhaps find some friends that have a love of these weapons that are willing to teach.
Welcome from New England! This website is a wealth of knowledge for all things blackpowder, and you will quickly become obsessed. The learning curve to get these dinosaurs to go bang is a lot less than one would think.

Welcome from New England! This website is a wealth of knowledge for all things blackpowder, and you will quickly become obsessed. The learning curve to get these dinosaurs to go bang is a lot less than one would think.
Absolutely. I'm already learning a lot. I also made another post and am getting great advice on building a flintlock. I've got a book everyone recommended on the way and am still getting help ironing out the kinks in my plan for it. I'm planning building a theoretical rifle that may have been used by the corps of discovery on the lewis and Clark expedition.

Back