• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello From Maine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just south of Portland. We are looking at property up mid-coast though! Somewhere outside of Rockland.
Welcome to Maine! I'm in Brunswick, it's a great area. Close to so much. There are a couple of BP shooting groups I know of- Eye of the Hawk out in Knox County, and York County Powder Burners. Both about an hour or so from me. Then there's the Ancient Ones up in the Livermore area, they do a rondezvous 2x a year.

Welcome to Maine! I'm in Brunswick, it's a great area. Close to so much. There are a couple of BP shooting groups I know of- Eye of the Hawk out in Knox County, and York County Powder Burners. Both about an hour or so from me. Then there's the Ancient Ones up in the Livermore area, they do a rondezvous 2x a year.
That sounds so great. How do I find out more information? Would love to be a part once I get a working BP!

That sounds so great. How do I find out more information? Would love to be a part once I get a working BP!
Hunter Thompson, a member here, has a FB page called Northeast Muzzleloaders. He posts updates about the two clubs in York and Knox. Nit Wit on here is a member of AO, which is also on the web and has their own (fairly quiet) message boards.

Hello from the Presque Isle area
You are welcome here as long as you leave any city ways behind you and you can support yourself.
We got ENOUGH flatlanders.
WELCOME

Another Welcome from NH. The wife and I spend a lot of time in Maine, we love it. Just got back from spending a few days with friends in Bar Harbor
I’m loving it too. I haven’t made my way up there yet, but planning to soon. I have some friends in the Seabrook area.

Hello from the Presque Isle area
You are welcome here as long as you leave any city ways behind you and you can support yourself.
We got ENOUGH flatlanders.
WELCOME
Oh man, you sure live far out there! I’d love to spend some time in a place like that. I bet it’s beyond beautiful.

Back