• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from LaBelle, Texas.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Located south of Beaumont, Tx and East of Baytown, on Taylors Bayou with the Louisianna State Line and the Gulf of Mexico being our east and south border we are in a little portion of heaven with mosquitoes, nothing is perfect. Been raising Whitetails and exotics since 1978. Hope to get to know some great people and maybe contribute some knowledge, however useless as it may be. Thanks for having me.

Howdy from North of Cowtown, on the Red river. Welcome to the forum.
I have a hunting buddy from Orange, but migrated up here to escape the mosquitoes... we get down to Galveston and BP every chance we get.
When the south wind blows the mosquitoes out of the marsh into the woods we live in its like laying in an ant bed just trying to get to the car. But its home.

Welcome from NE Texas. Being new myself you have chosen a group that I have found is knowledgeable and definitely just good people.

Well just how many "Texicans" do we have here ? Sounds like we need to form or own country ? Oh wait WE DID !! ;)

Been down around you locale some, Im up here in the piney woods area too just off the Sabine !

Back