• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Indiana.
I have been involved with blackpowder since 1991, took some time off. Just recently fell in love with it again.
Welcome to the forum.
If you also like rendezvous, look up Thundercreek. It is an NMLRA charter club and is having it's 50th annual rendezvous this year. Open to the public monthly soot the first Sunday of the month. Martinsville,IN area. There are 3 other clubs using the property also. One is a cowboy action group.

Welcome to the forum.
If you also like rendezvous, look up Thundercreek. It is an NMLRA charter club and is having it's 50th annual rendezvous this year. Open to the public monthly soot the first Sunday of the month. Martinsville,IN area. There are 3 other clubs using the property also. One is a cowboy action group.
Thank you, I am interested in both

Thank you, I am interested in both
If you are on Facebook Look for Thunder Creek Longrifles. (NMLRA charter club) Though I'm in Ohio, I'm the secretary and travel a lot between states in the River Valley....... a phone number and email address are on the FB page. For members, we have a private group also. Morgan co has their shoot on the property this weekend... the Cowboy group (Scarlet Vigilance) shoots the 4th Saturday on the main range.....with a couple exceptions

If you are on Facebook Look for Thunder Creek Longrifles. (NMLRA charter club) Though I'm in Ohio, I'm the secretary and travel a lot between states in the River Valley....... a phone number and email address are on the FB page. For members, we have a private group also. Morgan co has their shoot on the property this weekend... the Cowboy group (Scarlet Vigilance) shoots the 4th Saturday on the main range.....with a couple exceptions
Got away from fb, my account was hacked and taken over 4 times. Fb said they didn't see a problem. So no longer part of that.
But I would love to check out some shoots.

Got away from fb, my account was hacked and taken over 4 times. Fb said they didn't see a problem. So no longer part of that.
But I would love to check out some shoots.
The club email is [email protected]
Coordinates off of Bear Wallow Rd. 39º 19’ 36.3” N,, 86º 21’
23.2”W : 39.326758, -86.356454 Top of Hill .. note, it is a steep hill and 4WD is best.
39.32960382829761, -86.35846639894663 Lower Range

Thunder Creek Shoots on the 1st Sunday each month on lower range (except Oct. where we swap with Wetzel for the Rendezvous-top of hill)
Other clubs using the property:
Morgan County Shoots on the 2nd Sunday each month.
Wetzel Trace shoots on the 3rd Sunday (except Oct. when they shoot on the 1st Sunday)
Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society (SMVS) uses the lower range the Fourth Saturday each month. If there is a 5th weekend, SMVS has a special Long Range shoot further back on the same range.

Attachments

• 50th flyer Thundercreek.jpg
    50th flyer Thundercreek.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
Back