• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Indiana!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan Yazel

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi All, I’m Ethan Yazel from Indiana. I’ve been shooting Muzzleloaders since I was 5, my parents met at the NMLRA matches. Some of you may have shot my father’s and grandfather’s pistols over the years.

I’m joining the forum for the first time to get more connected with the community. I’m out of college now and wanting to shoot more (Aren’t we all).

As well as personal, my joining is also professional. I’m working with the NMLRA to update their media presence. We’ve just launched the first episode of our Muzzleblasts podcast with an interview with Goex Powders on the future of muzzleloading. We’re also working with other events around the US to film and document their living historians. If you’ve seen the new website or social media, I’m the guy to blame, haha.

I’m excited to be on the forums and hope to learn a lot! Thanks for having me.
Ethan

Hello, Ethan! Hope you enjoy the Forum we have a lot of great folks here, and some of them are skilled at answering awkward questions about all kinds of muzzleloaders and things that go with them. Some of us just tell funny hunting stories and others don't say much but share information on different posts. I've learned more ML lore here than any place else I've been. Good luck and good smoke, George.

Ethan, welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to you being able to share information to our group.

Fleener

welcome ..just watched yor videos the other day.nice to share them to the others that i know that are your age,,,getting them hooked lol

I saw this and was thinking, “I’m pretty sure Ethan has been a member on here for a while,” and then I saw some members had responded to your 2019 “new member” intro. Well, since I must have missed your original post, I will say, “Welcome!” now. Love your videos!

‘Poet

Hi All, I’m Ethan Yazel from Indiana. I’ve been shooting Muzzleloaders since I was 5, my parents met at the NMLRA matches. Some of you may have shot my father’s and grandfather’s pistols over the years.

I’m joining the forum for the first time to get more connected with the community. I’m out of college now and wanting to shoot more (Aren’t we all).

As well as personal, my joining is also professional. I’m working with the NMLRA to update their media presence. We’ve just launched the first episode of our Muzzleblasts podcast with an interview with Goex Powders on the future of muzzleloading. We’re also working with other events around the US to film and document their living historians. If you’ve seen the new website or social media, I’m the guy to blame, haha.

I’m excited to be on the forums and hope to learn a lot! Thanks for having me.
Ethan
Welcome. I am a new member also. Looking for bp close to my home to purchase. This looks like a great site for the m/l to find needs.

Back