• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Hurley NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fillwa

40 Cal
Reaction score
I’ve been shooting a 50cal TC Hawken for decades. This past August I picked up a 54cal flintlock and having a real blast shooting it. So much for a new flinter to learn, it’s part of the fun.

I also participate in Woods Walk shoots throughout the year in the Catskill area.

I’ve been shooting a 50cal TC Hawken for decades. This past August I picked up a 54cal flintlock and having a real blast shooting it. So much for a new flinter to learn, it’s part of the fun.

I also participate in Woods Walk shoots throughout the year in the Catskill area.
I think I know who you are...

Welcome to the forum my friend.

Sounds like you’re well on your way. Those woods walk competition’s are a blast. Fun day with good friends. Where is the Catskill area?

What kind of .54 flintlock do you have?

We look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend.

Welcome aboard!

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome to the forum my friend.

Sounds like you’re well on your way. Those woods walk competition’s are a blast. Fun day with good friends. Where is the Catskill area?

What kind of .54 flintlock do you have?

We look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend.

Welcome aboard!

Respectfully, Cowboy
The Catskills are located in NY between Albany and NY City.

I bought my 54cal flintlock from a local primitive gunsmith/builder who built the rifle 20yrs ago. I’m the 2nd owner.

The Catskills are located in NY between Albany and NY City.

I bought my 54cal flintlock from a local primitive gunsmith/builder who built the rifle 20yrs ago. I’m the 2nd owner.
Ran in to the builder today at a shoot, Jack Hansberry, told me it’s a Lancaster rifle.

Beautiful day today! Had a blast shooting with you today Jeff. 👍
Likewise! Couldn't have asked for a better day, or a better group!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1603059214707.jpg
    FB_IMG_1603059214707.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 121

Welcome from a late forum reader in Wellsville, NY

Latest posts

Back