• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Harford County.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capnball

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Just noticed a regional forum for just about every area of the country. I've been on bot the muzzleloading and modern muzzleloading forums for about a year. Any regional news or info I should know about?
I have an original 1861 Bridesberg
A Pedersoli rock lock
And an unmentionable made by Knight
I also have a nice 1847 wall hangar and a tower boarding pistol reproduction.
Neil

I shoot at Elk neck now and then
KIMG0971.JPG

Hello and welcome from southern Lancaster County PA
I love Lancaster. I camp there Lake in Woods camp ground every summer but I've always loved the area. When I was a kid my mom used to pile us in the station wagon and we'd go out and buy a bunch of Amish products. Meat, poultry, eggs, pies. I also raced at Maple Grove back in the day. Got any good places to shoot?

I love Lancaster. I camp there Lake in Woods camp ground every summer but I've always loved the area. When I was a kid my mom used to pile us in the station wagon and we'd go out and buy a bunch of Amish products. Meat, poultry, eggs, pies. I also raced at Maple Grove back in the day. Got any good places to shoot?
I am lucky in that, taking care, I can sometimes shoot off of my own property into neighboring ground. But I DO take care and also get the neighbor's ok.
A very good place is the SOLANCO Farmer Sportsmens Club. It is just outside Quarryville, has a variety of ranges. It is well run and family oriented. There are a number of other similar clubs in southern Lancaster county, and while I hear good things about them, I am not well acquainted with them.
Also, be aware that some activities have been covid interrupted.

I am lucky in that, taking care, I can sometimes shoot off of my own property into neighboring ground. But I DO take care and also get the neighbor's ok.
A very good place is the SOLANCO Farmer Sportsmens Club. It is just outside Quarryville, has a variety of ranges. It is well run and family oriented. There are a number of other similar clubs in southern Lancaster county, and while I hear good things about them, I am not well acquainted with them.
Also, be aware that some activities have been covid interrupted.
Yeah, that's what's going on here. Covids got everything closed up good.

Back