• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Harford County.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed a regional forum for just about every area of the country. I've been on bot the muzzleloading and modern muzzleloading forums for about a year. Any regional news or info I should know about?
I have an original 1861 Bridesberg
A Pedersoli rock lock
And an unmentionable made by Knight
I also have a nice 1847 wall hangar and a tower boarding pistol reproduction.
Neil
Hey! This thread has been quiet.
I am in southern Lancaster county Pa. Near to Cecil and Harford counties. Interested in meeting, shooting, talking.

Hey! This thread has been quiet.
I am in southern Lancaster county Pa. Near to Cecil and Harford counties. Interested in meeting, shooting, talking.
I shoot (or rather did shoot) at Elk Neck State Park. Haven't been out since the pandemic started but I am hot to shoot some paper bad guys. What do you shoot?

I shoot (or rather did shoot) at Elk Neck State Park. Haven't been out since the pandemic started but I am hot to shoot some paper bad guys. What do you shoot?
Have a new long rifle in .54
A ML 12 gauge
A swivel gun 1.25 inch bore
A Stokes mortar that shoots beer or soda cans.
Expecting a .36 Colt repro soon.
Lots of others, but they are all unmentionables. Relatively new to BP

Have a new long rifle in .54
A ML 12 gauge
A swivel gun 1.25 inch bore
A Stokes mortar that shoots beer or soda cans.
Expecting a .36 Colt repro soon.
Lots of others, but they are all unmentionables. Relatively new to BP
Sounds like you're off to a good start. Got any good places to shoot?

I need to get off my dead -ss and on my dying feet and join a couple of the good clubs here.
SOLANCO FSA comes to mind.
Been shooting off my ground into neighbors' but winter is over and they are all farming their ground now. Used to lay off shooting in the summer but Hey! I'm in my 70's and summers are getting to be in short supply.

I need to get off my dead -ss and on my dying feet and join a couple of the good clubs here.
SOLANCO FSA comes to mind.
Been shooting off my ground into neighbors' but winter is over and they are all farming their ground now. Used to lay off shooting in the summer but Hey! I'm in my 70's and summers are getting to be in short supply.
Well I'm just a kid at 62 and just had both knees replaced so my ass is pretty dead to, lol. I'm actually headed to lancaster this weekend to drop my camper off at Lake in Woods then right back home.

Latest posts

Back