Hello from Harford County.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

SOLANCO

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just noticed a regional forum for just about every area of the country. I've been on bot the muzzleloading and modern muzzleloading forums for about a year. Any regional news or info I should know about?
I have an original 1861 Bridesberg
A Pedersoli rock lock
And an unmentionable made by Knight
I also have a nice 1847 wall hangar and a tower boarding pistol reproduction.
Neil
Hey! This thread has been quiet.
I am in southern Lancaster county Pa. Near to Cecil and Harford counties. Interested in meeting, shooting, talking.

Capnball

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey! This thread has been quiet.
I am in southern Lancaster county Pa. Near to Cecil and Harford counties. Interested in meeting, shooting, talking.
I shoot (or rather did shoot) at Elk Neck State Park. Haven't been out since the pandemic started but I am hot to shoot some paper bad guys. What do you shoot?

SOLANCO

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot (or rather did shoot) at Elk Neck State Park. Haven't been out since the pandemic started but I am hot to shoot some paper bad guys. What do you shoot?
Have a new long rifle in .54
A ML 12 gauge
A swivel gun 1.25 inch bore
A Stokes mortar that shoots beer or soda cans.
Expecting a .36 Colt repro soon.
Lots of others, but they are all unmentionables. Relatively new to BP

Capnball

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Have a new long rifle in .54
A ML 12 gauge
A swivel gun 1.25 inch bore
A Stokes mortar that shoots beer or soda cans.
Expecting a .36 Colt repro soon.
Lots of others, but they are all unmentionables. Relatively new to BP
Sounds like you're off to a good start. Got any good places to shoot?

SOLANCO

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get off my dead -ss and on my dying feet and join a couple of the good clubs here.
SOLANCO FSA comes to mind.
Been shooting off my ground into neighbors' but winter is over and they are all farming their ground now. Used to lay off shooting in the summer but Hey! I'm in my 70's and summers are getting to be in short supply.

Jimkinmd

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Better join soon. They only open memberships up for a few months at the beginning of the year...

Capnball

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I need to get off my dead -ss and on my dying feet and join a couple of the good clubs here.
SOLANCO FSA comes to mind.
Been shooting off my ground into neighbors' but winter is over and they are all farming their ground now. Used to lay off shooting in the summer but Hey! I'm in my 70's and summers are getting to be in short supply.
Well I'm just a kid at 62 and just had both knees replaced so my ass is pretty dead to, lol. I'm actually headed to lancaster this weekend to drop my camper off at Lake in Woods then right back home.