• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herzlich Willkommen! Es gibt vieles hier, was man lernen kann und auch viel Faszinierendes. Aus welcher Gegend kommst Du - hoffentlich passt "du" in diesem Kreis?

:hatsoff: Welcome Michael. We're honored to have you with us. It's amazing that the world of black powder shooting is so popular all around the world. There is a trove of knowledge here and a chance for you to enlighten us about how shooting is conducted in your country. The trail is long and the nights are cold but good companions make both a little more enjoyable. Vern

I live in Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen at the Dutch German boarder. Venlo in the Netherlands isn't far away.

I know two nice ranges over the border which is just fine for us because we are regulary there.

I read about this forum elsewhere, forgot exactly where, blame me, and thought it should be a good idea to very formyself. The other part depends on the members here.

I have already found a report on the the timing of revolvers which will be helpfull someday in the future.

Michael

Michael

Ja ist dieser Platz sehr nutzlich. Ich lebe in Amerika in Ohio. Mein Gitter GroBvater war von Deutschland, und ich erfuhr von ihm. Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, weil ich es in Jahren nicht gesprochen habe.

I don't think your German is bad, I think it is rather good.

In my case the feeling is I think my English needs much enhencement. Choice of words, grammatics and spelling.

Well, there is the chance of reading which is the easier part. Writing requires from time to time the dictionary.

Maybe coulmoultrie can explain it better than I can. I believe that the first obstacle in speaking a foreign language is that I still think in German when writing or speaking in English.

Really speaking English is many years ego on the last history symposium. No chance to attend now. They start on Friday and I can get off the job on Donnerstag to travel in time. Quite embarassing as I participated in the very first international meeting at the University of Cologne more tha a decade ago. This year was the meeting was in Israel.

Good luck for your final exam in the future.

Hello Ancient One,

indeed, may be because you can take a step back from modern fastiness.

I got some short looks on some topics like timing of a revolver, gun work and that is very interesting.

I'll try to post you the target of our competiton shooting which is genrally in accordance with MLAIC regulation with some modifications for national, regional and below championchip.

I have already seen, that you have a lot of targets which might make a lot of fun. Problem, they look not lawfully on our side of the atlantic. We got and get a lot of trouble due to the last school shooting in April.

Back