• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful handguns. Welcome and thanks for sharing. Minimum powder charges in handguns often give the best results.

Those are nice images. It is good to note there is international muzzle loading interest. Continue t have fun with that wonderful collection.

We lived in Germany for over seven years, and our children were born there. First we lived in Rheindahlen, and then, when I was posted to the British Military Mission to the Group of Soviet Forces in Germany, we lived in Berlin for almost three years. My late Uncle Micky, who served in the Wehrmacht from 1938 to early 1945, taught me his German - he came from Dresden and was brought up in an orphanage from a few days old until just after his eighteenth birthday. Of course, I did a LOT of shooting in Germany, and still have my Waffenbesitzkarte and Waffenerlaubnis documents.

Welcome from California , do you shoot by yourself or are you in a club and what is the name of your shooting house?I remember shooting in Germany is a much different experience than shooting in the United States-Welcome to the forum

Welcome! My mother's side of the family is from Kitzingen - home of the drunken tower and reputedly Dracula's grave.

welcome from Tennessee!
tennessee moonshine still hillbilly 6nch.jpg

Welcome from Maine. My Grandmother's family(Kramer)came to Maine from Wurtsumburg Gearmany near the Black Forest in 1750. Here is my Belgian Pistol.
Nit Wit

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210920_045032.jpg
    thumbnail_20210920_045032.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 23
  • thumbnail_20210920_044944.jpg
    thumbnail_20210920_044944.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 23
  • thumbnail_20210920_045053.jpg
    thumbnail_20210920_045053.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 26
Welcome from Middle England.No problem with your English. Have had Great fun in your country.Bought some machines in Duren in 58 and Koln. Great fun (& Beer) in Schwabisch Hall in 74, Shoots in Darmstat,Phortsheim,then Neurenburg for Trade Fairs in early 2000's.. Take Care,Stay Well..OLD DOG..

Es ist interessant, ich glaube, er sagt, dass er kein Englisch spricht. Unsere Technologie ist erstaunlich. Ich spreche auch kein Deutsch. Danke Google.

Back